|New York, NY||
|Accounting & Finance||Return to Listings|
Our client is one of the world’s premier advertising and marketing services companies. They are looking to add an experienced Tax Manager to their Finance team.
This position requires a seasoned professional with broad income tax compliance experience and professional education. The professional will have a strong skill set of professional expertise, excellent organizational skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills. This position will interact with the agency management, as well as outside professionals with legal, accounting, tax and financial backgrounds. Individual will have demonstrated the ability to handle large compliance projects as well as a diverse workforce. The ability to multi-task, persevere in difficult situations and deal with change management issues are key attributes.
- Review of U.S. provision and income tax returns
- Assistance with review of international information returns and federal consolidated income tax return and combined state income tax returns
- Review of quarterly federal state and local income tax estimates;
- Assistance with Reportable Transaction Disclosure reporting requirements and various payroll and other non-income tax matters;
- Analysis of income tax deductions (federal and state and local) and sourcing of income to various state and local jurisdictions;
- Support of Research and Planning group
- Supervise, train, provide immediate feedback and mentor various staff individuals.
- Work the hours necessary when there are statutory or regulatory deadlines
· BS in Accounting and CPA required
· MS Taxation - preferred
· Excellent organization, large project management, decision making & supervisory skills
· Minimum 7-10 years income tax experience
· Experience with provision income tax software (OneSource Tax Provision or similar), Vertex Income Tax Compliance or similar, fixed assets (Red Moon), research (CCH/RIA), Microsoft (Excel, pivot tables, Word) and general ledger/financial reporting (e.g. SAP/Hyperion)
Travel may be required – less than 10%